Perhaps you've constantly wanted a beautiful white smile. Or your teeth have yellowed gradually. Or you're not happy with the staining that results from drinking coffee, tea or cola. Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, you're not alone.
Just like we all have various hair and skin color, individuals also have different tooth color. Some teeth are more yellow than others, while others yellow with aging. Your natural tooth color can also be affected by many aspects.
Surface discolorations and internal discoloration can be brought on by:
– The natural aging procedure
– Using tobacco (smoked or chewed), drinking coffee, tea,
soda pops or red wine, and eating pigmented foods such as
cherries and blueberries
– Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
– Ingesting excessive fluoride (more than 2 parts fluoride per million
parts water) when teeth are forming, which offers teeth a "mottled" look
– Treatment with the antibiotic tetracycline throughout childhood
– Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, gray or black color
There are lots of factors for bleaching your teeth, including:
1. The increase to your self-confidence and self-esteem that originates from a terrific smile
2. A more youthful look
3. An unique occasion such as a wedding event, job interview or class reunion
4. To make a favorable impression on others
5. To simply reverse years of daily staining and yellowing
Before beginning any whitening treatment, make sure to consult with your dentist. Only he or she can examine whether you're an appropriate prospect for a particular treatment.
If you still have any questions then you can contact COBBLE CREEK DENTAL at (385) 244-2944