Dental Technologies at Cobble Creek Dental
At Cobble Creek Dental, we select the latest in dental technology because we strongly believe our patients are entitled to the most comfortable, safe, and effective treatments available today. Whether you’re visiting us for a dental cleaning, examination, or one of our many other dental services, we will use our technology to help ensure your ultimate satisfaction. Our dentists are dedicated to upholding the highest of standards in patient care and satisfaction.
Technologies at Cobble Creek Dental
- Cone Beam 3D Imaging: A cone beam CT creates a 3D view and cross sections of the target area. The information it provides is critical for a number of situations, including placing dental implants, performing a complex root canal or extraction, or searching for the source of pain or infection.
- Digital X-Rays: Film X-rays cost a bit less than digital X-rays but the increased exposure to film X-rays is more harmful to a patient’s overall health. Our digital X-ray emits as much as 85% less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
- Intraoral Camera Technology: An intraoral camera is a small, pen-like device with a camera on the end. The camera contains a bright LED which helps us diagnose cavities or fractures that are difficult to see with the naked eye.
- Medit i700 Scanner: If you’ve avoided necessary dental treatment because you can’t stand having molds taken of your teeth, the Medit i700 Scanner gives us a 3D image of your teeth without any putty at all. It’s a fantastic diagnostic tool.
- Nitrous Oxide: Nitrous oxide is a colorless, odorless gas commonly referred to as laughing gas. It consists of two nitrogen atoms and one oxygen atom bonded together. Studies indicate that it reduces a patient’s perception of pain and increases the release of dopamine.
- Laser Therapy: Gum disease has also been found, in some studies, to increase the likelihood of several serious diseases including heart disease, diabetes, and respiratory disease. Modern dentistry has found that lasers can be very effective in treating gum disease.
- Teeth Whitening with Zoom: Our Philips Zoom Whitening system is a great option that can help get your teeth up to eight shades whiter in as little as one visit. It’s the #1 patient-requested professional whitening treatment because it not only works, it works really well.
- TV’s overhead with Disney Plus: A great way to take your mind off a dental procedure is to watch one your favorite shows!
Cutting-Edge Dental Treatment at Cobble Creek Dental
At Cobble Creek Dental, we are passionate about our patients. We are uncompromising in our technology, your comfort, and in the quality of our work. Whether your dental needs are simple or complex, our dentists are qualified and our experienced team is here to make sure you feel safe. Come and enjoy dental care at an Ogden dental office unlike anything you have ever experienced!
Here at Cobble Creek Dental, we’re excited to have these technologies in our office. If you have any questions about our technologies, don’t hesitate to ask. Bring it up in your next visit or call us at (801) 399-0458 .